SPRING 2017 – IGOLU PERSONAL LEGACY
February 03, 2017 - February 24, 2017
Join Albina Rippy, founder of YogaOne Studios, for a four-week series of workshops that will create a powerful shift in your life, helping you fully step into possibility and freedom to create a vision for your life. In these workshops we will work on owning our life as a whole, identifying areas in our lives where we lose energy and power, and creating our chosen future.
In the IGOLU Personal Legacy Workshop Series you will set clear visions and goals for your life while connecting to and manifesting your heart’s deepest desires.
In the Personal Legacy Series you will gain the following:
• A clearly defined legacy and vision for your life. You will identify what is it that you most desire, connect to your inner wisdom, and set and achieve goals that previous-ly seemed inconceivable.
• Short and long-term goals that support your legacy and vision
• More awareness around your communication and shift it in a way that empowers you to create a higher purpose and legacy for your life
• You will be inspired to create more fun and possibility in your life
• You will recognize and connect to your own unique innate gifts and ways to live your life above the line, life filled with happiness, joy, power, and possibility
Location: YogaOne Midtown
Time: 12:00pm - 1:30pm
Dates: Fridays, 2/3, 2/10, 2/17, 2/24
Teacher: Albina Rippy
o $239 if enrolled in YogaOne's "Lead to Inspire Mentorship" program
o $399 if not enrolled
Additional Event Details:
OPEN FOR EVERYONE!
o 100% commitment to all four sessions is required to participate in these se-ries.
o Registration is limited to 15 people. Once all 15 spots are filled, registration is closed and no "walk-in" admissions will be taken.
o This is a Core Curriculum Class for the RYT 300 bridge to RYT 500 certifica-tion & 6 continuing education hours with Yoga Alliance
Albina is a native of Kazakhstan who is living her dream and passion through teaching yoga and making a difference in the lives of her yoga students by teaching them breath, feeling and self-care.
Albina and Roger Rippy, founded YogaOne Studios in 2008 and have grown YogaOne community to seven locations in Houston, TX. Albina has been leading RYT200 teacher trainings since 2008 and has started leading RYT300 trainings since 2015. Albina is a ERYT500 teacher and personal growth and development coach.
Practice yoga with Albina at YogaOne or on-line on www.mat2mat.com, follow her on Instagram @albinka007, email her at email@example.com to schedule one-on-one personal growth and development coaching, or join her at Blue Sky Retreat Center in Taos, New Mexico for a retreat www.BlueSkyRetreatCenter.com